AIMS employs experienced engineers who provide a variety of consulting work and design services for our clients. Our commitment to long-term, mutually beneficial relationships is well-known throughout the industry. We have partnered with many leading businesses to help them develop cost-effective solutions and innovative approaches to system design. Through our dedication to consistently going above and beyond all expectations we have become not just service providers for our customers, but also partners.
Engineering and Consulting Services and Capabilities:
- Training seminars for your personnel
- Electrical apparatus system assessment
- Feasibility and design concepts
- Solid modeling and part design with SOLIDWORKS
- Basic FEA analysis with SOLIDWORKS SIMULATION
- Manufacturing-ready drawing creation
- AutoCAD electrical software
- Electrical design and schematic drawing creation
Contact the Wisconsin engineering and consulting specialists at AIMS today for more information on our capabilities or to request a quote.
And please contact our sister company Pinnacle Engineering for assistance with automation and controls engineering.